Friendly & Experienced Morton Grove Dentistry
Morton Grove Dentist | Orthodontist | Oral Surgeon
Since opening our first set of doors in 2005, our dental practice has placed an emphasis on patient care, safety, convenience, and providing each patient with all that modern dentistry has to offer. Our dental office in Morton Grove has always followed all safety measures and protocols as outlined by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the American Dental Society (ADA). In wake of the COVID-19 Pandemic, we have continued to place and emphasis on safety and have fully implemented an all new set of guidelines put in place by the ADA and Center For Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines with respect to COVID-19, ensuring the safety of our patients and staff.
What to expect at your next dental visit during Covid-19
To the best of our ability, we will reschedule any patient known to have or expected to have an active case of COVID.
To accomplish this, we will have each patient complete a Covid-19 screening which will be sent before each appointment or may be completed upon arrival. If you respond “YES” to any of the questions, we will ask you to contact our office prior to your appointment. We will determine if your appointment should be rescheduled.
When you arrive to our office, please call or text us, we will respond back to invite you in when we are ready for your appointment. We ask all patients to wear a mask when entering and will provide one if needed. Upon entry, we will take your temperature and review your screening results prior to proceeding with your appointment.
The New Age Dental has made significant changes to our guidelines and facilities to ensure the well being of our patients. Our team has gone above and beyond to make it safe and is proud to share the following list of changes with you.
Our enhanced Covid-19 dentist safety precautions
- Our Doctors and staff conduct daily Covid self-screening including a screening questionnaire and a temperature log.
- All of our clinicians wear personal protective equipment (PPE) including certified N95 masks, either a gown or lab jacket, gloves, and face shields. All non-clinical staff wear face masks.
- We have mounted acrylic barriers to protect patients and treatment coordinators from sneezing and coughing.
- Cross contamination barriers have been installed separate each operatory into individual enclosed spaces to minimize the spread of aerosols.
- We invested in high quality air purifiers and aerosol capture devices: Our IQAir systems are proven to remove 99.5% of particles half the size of the smallest Covid-19 virus every 3½ - 7 minutes.
- We removed magazines, reading materials, toys, complimentary water and other objects that may harbor or transfer germs of any kind.
- Hand sanitizer is positioned throughout our practice.
- All appointments are scheduled with additional time to minimize possible contact with other patients and allow time to complete the additional safety protocols.
- Surfaces, such as door handles chairs, desks, and bathrooms are cleaned and disinfected throughout the day.
- Once your appointment is complete, we have enacted an additional $10 Covid-charge to help us ensure a safe environment for you. Thank you for understanding.
Schedule your appointment today
8930 Waukegan Road Suite 11
Morton Grove, IL 60053
Phone: (847) 967-0400
Fax: (847) 967-0760